1. The Job:
- Making every kind of business development plans whether of short term program or long-term ventures.
- Ensure appropriate tactical program is developed and implemented according to achieves objectives.
- Understand Client’s business process management and business requirements. Develop and manage internal and external client relationships, maintaining client satisfaction, with respect to project activities and ensuring effective communication with all parties exist at all times
- Consult, influence and present professional solutions and ways forward to solve or improve clients’ business challenges, systems and processes
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements
- Advise and support account managers
- Plan, estimate and report on work activities
- Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations
- Make sure that the solution recommended is functionally effective and work with expert to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost effective.
- Document and analyse the required information and data.
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Travel when required.
2. Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of software development experience as Business Analyst, or equivalent experience.
- Critical thinking– business analyst managers conduct research and analyse data, which requires the ability to think critically
- Problem-solving skills– business analyst managers identify problems and find solutions for them
- Management – strong management abilities are essential for business analyst managers, Candidates with leadership experience will stand out
- Communication skills– business analyst managers communicate frequently with staff, vendors, and customers, which requires the ability to listen as well as the ability to speak clearly and effectively
- Negotiation skills– business analyst managers has to be able to guide a client by doing presentation, by having strong presence in meeting and demonstrate his expertise
- Objectivity– business analyst managers make tough decisions on a regular basis, including finding ways to reduce budgets and fire staff, which requires a dispassionate and business-focused disposition
- Familiarity with Digital activity– having experience in digital industry like CMS website, ecommerce, Mobile application is strong asset
- Technical knowledge – having a technical background will help to manage a client
- Communication skills in English, Korean a plus
3. Why You’ll Love Working Here?
- STAFF’S DEVELOPMENT
- Project bonus
- Technical training sessions(internal – external)
- Weekly Knowledge Exchange
- Staff of the month reward
- STAFF’S LIFE
- Attractive salary and benefits( 13th, Salary review – twice /year)
- Company trip
- Monthly happy hour
- Party celebration(Christmas, Birthday,…)
- Team-building activities
- STAFF’S HEALT
- Additional healthcare insurance
- Sporrt clubs (football…)
- PVI Healthcare Program
- STAFF’S FAMILY
- PVI healthcare Program
FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CONTACT US VIA:
Phone: 0981 956 853/ 0236.3660.395